After choosing a license type after installation, CAESES/FFW will use that type of license from then on.
If for some reason you want to use a different license type (e.g. when switching from the free CAESES edition to a node-locked license) or you want to use a different user name, there are several ways to reset the license selection.
1. The easiest way to achieve this, is to use the start menu entry "CAESES-FFW (reset license selection)".
On Windows 8 there is an additional tile in your start menu with that name.
2. If you do not find the start menu entry, you can also reset the selection manually. Open a Windows file browser (Windows Explorer) and navigate to %APPDATA%/friendship/etc. Delete the file "framework.ini" from that folder.
3. You can also start a command shell (cmd.exe), navigate to the installation directory of your CAESES/FFW installation. Go into the "bin/win64" (or "bin/win32" on 32 Bit systems) subfolder. Start CAESES by typing "CAESES-FFW.exe -resetauth".
1. Go into the installation folder and double click the file "CAESES-FFW_reset_license_selection.sh".
2. In terminal, go to the installation folder and enter "./CAESES-FFW_reset_license_selection.sh".
Next time you start you will get the license selection dialog again.